IHT Practice Profile
In November 2015, the CBH Knowledge Center convened a kick-off meeting with a group of stakeholders from across the state to orient them to the work of developing a practice profile. A series of ten additional workshops attended by IHT practice leaders from across the state were convened and facilitated by the Knowledge Center to develop and refine the profile during the late winter of 2016. A scoping review of relevant research literature was also conducted to identify findings and insights regarding best practices for each of the core elements. The research evidence was then incorporated into the practice profile.
The Knowledge Center and MassHealth co-hosted a webinar for stakeholders from across the state about the practice profile development process.
Or, click on the links below to download each section.
- Executive Summary
- Practicing Cultural Relevance
- Assessment and Clinical Understanding
- Risk Assessment and Safety Planning
- Collaborative Intervention Planning
- Intensive Therapeutic Intervention
- Care Coordination and Collaboration
- Engaging Natural Supports and Community Resources
- Preparing to Exit