Presenters: AdCare Educational Institute, Inc. and the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services are happy to partner with The Addiction Technology Transfer Center of New England at Brown University to offer the Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC) Network's new Clinical Supervision Foundations Course!
pon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
· Define the primary goals of their own clinical supervision practice.
· Articulate characteristics of various models that can be applied to clinical supervision.
· Understand the value of positive supervisory alliance.
· Define when to use each of the three different modalities to establish a productive learning environment.
· Understand the value of a developmental perspective.
· Identify the importance of on-going, timely and objective performance evaluation to both the supervisee and the agency.
· Identify a process for facilitating professional growth of supervisee.
· Define the primary goals of their clinical supervision practice as mental health counselors
· Articulate characteristics of various models that can be applied to clinical supervision of mental health counselors.
This course includes two linked components (both of which are required to receive a certificate of completion):
1. A self-paced online course useful to both beginning and experienced supervisors and
A face-to-face training for supervisors in substance use disorder (SUD) treatment and recovery settings.
Click here for more information and to register!